Things have been busy here at Muddy Boots, as you can probably tell from our lack of updates. We thought it was time we gave you a quick overview of all the exciting changes and accomplishments our team has made in the last few months, before we get back into the swing of more regular updates as they actually happen!
Here’s whats new:
– We opened shop two in Muswell Hill in May.
– We’ve launched our own bacon, biltong and cured meats. They are delicious! We will have the next bacon flavours and varieties of cured meats ready over the next couple of months to try.
– We had BBQ specials for the Summer, which went really well, and we move swiftly into lining up all the Christmas meats and supplies!
– We’ve redesigned the website so that it’s just a reservation tool, you pay on collection and just reserve your meats here.
– 5 new staff members have started and been trained up (we’re now at 22 people across the two shops and the East London factory) and Perry, Milka, Dianne, Dominic and Samantha have all had promotions!
– We’ve been trying some new cuts and recipes and next up, we’ll be launching some soups and more chicken lines this month. Make sure you let us know via email or social media if there is anything special you’d like us to try!
– Miranda has been out meeting more farms for us to buy from and we’ll have some lovely pics and videos from those soon (so exciting!)
– We’ve changed all of our packaging, its a lot cleaner looking, super snazzy and there is a lot less to throw away.
– Roland and Miranda have a little Baby Boots on the way! All being well, we’ll have a new addition to the crew in March next year.
…….. And after such a successful first four months of the new shop in Muswell Hill, we’re going again this Autumn! Co-founder Roland will become our builder-decorator again and our third shop will launch in October in Wandsworth (Old York Road). It’s a little further from our first two but it’s on the way for our van, which delivers to the Waitrose depot out on the M4 three evenings a week already so can call in on the way. There are still lots of areas in North London we’d love to try but there weren’t any shops to let yet so we’ll go west a bit in between and then – be ready for more shops all over town!